Thursday, January 31, 2013

Living perpetually in a sleep like trance...

As far as symptoms are concerned, I count myself overly blessed.  I have not had one moment of "morning sickness".  Sure, I've have had my share of potty breaks, and maybe I'm a little over sensitive (or maybe a lot), and the craziest things make me cry..er......ok, bawl. 

More than anything, I am so incredibly tired, all the time!!!  My life is controlled...consumed, by thoughts involving my pillow and soft cozy bed!! 

I am almost 11 weeks now, so from what I've read and heard from others, it should pass soon; at least for a little while :)

So I will count my blessings and praise the Lord that I have not had to stick my head in the toilet.

1 comment:

  1. Poor lil friend! Hey, just because you feel crappy in a different way than other pregnant women, tha doesn't make it any more comforting. I had constant nausea without barfing, but I still didn't feel as fortunate as people kept telling me I was! Don't apologize for sleeping a lot and serving microwaveable whatever for dinner. You're body's pulling double duty right now!

    ReplyDelete